Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer IRC173565
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, Azure, Bash, DevOps, GitLab, Grafana, Kafka, Python, RabbitMQ|
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world’s largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today’s complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a product development setting
- Hands-in experience with CI/CD solutions creation, ability to analyze existing solution, audit and identify needed changes
- Experience working and implementation Infrastructure-as-a-code solution
- Experience working with engineering teams in a fast-paced technology company
- Experience in deploying environments in Azure via playbooks is beneficial
- Ideal candidate will have experience in managing monitoring tools like Grafana, Kafka, Logic Monitor
- Must have experience in managing, configuring RabbitMQ.
- Experience in building and managing data pipeline would be beneficial
- Write code and scripts to automate and to configure services, using tools and languages including API, Python, Bash, and Git.
- You will be part of the team designing and delivering innovative Logistics and Warehouse Automation Solutions.
- Building frameworks, automation, and tooling to enable a culture of quality within the organization with the main focus on CI/CD solutions
- Leveraging technologies like Kubernetes/docker to help our developers scale their efforts in creating new and innovative products.
- Engage with stakeholders and lead workshops to define Infrastructure Automation and DevOps requirements.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.