Senior/Lead Java Software Engineer IRC137461
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Koszalin|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, Software Architecture design|
Globallogic is expending and currently we are coopearing with a product international company that provides a defence platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centres managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.
We are looking for a talented Senior Java Software Engineer to take part in building a cutting edge next-generation multi-tenant SaaS management platform.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- At least 4 years of experience coding in Java (must)
- Self-learner (Must)
- Experience with system design and data structures
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems (Advantage)
- Experience working in a containerized environment with Kubernetes (Advantage)
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres advantage) and NoSQL databases (Mongo advantage)
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Experience with using queues and messaging systems – Kafka, PubSub,SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka etc. – (Advantage)
- Experience in building deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Kubernetes – (Advantage)
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Design, develop and deploy Java services focusing on high availability, low latency, scalability and high throughput.
- Build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of a SaaS product.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems in cybersecurity.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.