Senior/Lead Python Developer IRC131435
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||CloudDeploy, Django, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Python, RabbitMQ|
Main task and assignment for the near-shore cross-functional team is the Vulnerability Management Value Pack as part of Security Manager product. Work includes the analysis, systemization, prototyping, development and verifying through test automation
• Solid programing experience, with proficiency in Python
• Experience in Microservices design and development
• Experience with Cloud development and deployment tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible)
• Experience with Web Development technologies (Django, Celery, RabbitMQ)
Nice to have:
• Vulnerability management and generic vulnerability understanding (CVEs, OWASP Top 10, Mitigation options)
• Integration experience to Security scanners (Nessus, Burp, Qualys)
• Integration experience to 3rd party vulnerability databases
Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Assessment and Reporting
Prototyping activity for providing interfaces to external commercial vulnerability scanners (Nessus, Qualys):
• through REST APIs trigger vulnerability scans towards target nodes
• receive and store the scan reports
• parse the information from the report providing statistics and visualization according to the severity
• correlate and filter findings which are similar for several targets
Prototyping a vulnerability feed from a public source:
• build an interface/plug-in which retrieves vulnerability information from public sources (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper)
• Parse/visualize the information per node type and vulnerability severity
• Provide link to the original entry for further information Prototypes should give insights to final UX design and potential data usage. Actual implementation to follow through combining the two above prototypes.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.