Senior/Lead System Analyst (Cloud-Virtualization Platforms) IRC166142
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Business Analysis, Communications, Confluence, JIRA|
In the era of claudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
- Solid understanding of system development processes and methodologies, including analysis and design, requirements definition
- Strong communication skills, with special emphasis on active listening and interpretation skills
- Experience at managing requirements in Agile methodologies
- An ability to Drive technical discussions, Analyse & Explain technical requirements and problems, and steer new product development.
- An Abiilty to Architect solution and describe its proff-points
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages;
- Knowledge of combining open-source and commercial technologies to build services/products that will have an impact on the business
- Experience in developing cloud based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (OpenStack, Virtual Cloud Director) & container technologies (e.g. k8s, Docker)
- Understanding of Cloud & IP Networks in terms of NFV & SDN.
- Experience with data storage solutions (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience bodies like ETSI MANO and 3GPP , or Linux foundation projects ONOS or ONAP is plus
- Architecture solution
- Drive technology discussions in MANO domain
- Contribute to System architects group responsible for th eProduct evolution
- Drive teh discussion on microservices journey
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product andor features
- Break down the solution to detailed technical studies
- Work closely with the Product line in product planning
- Participate in meetings with key stakeholders, providing product increment demo and answering product related questions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.