Senior Manual QA IRC164614
|Location:||Argentina - La Plata|
|Designation:||Senior QA Analyst|
|Skills:||Confluence, JIRA, Manual functional testing, QA, Test plan, Testing|
- 4+ years of experience in testing applications
- Proven experience analyzing requirements for creating test cases.
- Proven experience documenting, executing and recording test cases and their results.
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
- Proactive in seeking requiered input for completing tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards deadlines.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
Java, QA Automation
- Analyzing requirements for creating test cases, documenting and running them and recording the results
- Helping to create and running different QA strategies in order to asure the quality of the application
- Work with the QA Offshoire Team in India to define QA process and strategy.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Help planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.