Senior .NET Full Stack Engineer IRC175496
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The client is a global leader in Customer Data Science, empowering businesses everywhere to compete and thrive in the modern data-driven economy.
Product help finds new value in their existing assets by monetizing them effectively – from in-store signage to websites and apps. A world-leading data science capabilities improve the effectiveness of Retail marketing, giving Brands the confidence to invest their ad spend, and driving up the value of media inventory over the long term.
- Solid programming experience (4+ years).
- .NET backend development with REST API experience.
- The candidate can be stronger in one of the areas (FE or BE), but he/she needs to be available to work with both technologies.
- Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Experience in the Agile software development process.
- Like to collaborate within engineering and beyond.
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is desired.
- Advanced English level.
AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Work with the product team on requirements analysis and make technical trade-off decisions
at the application level (e.g. component design).
- Define and develop solutions to technical problems that arise.
- Use your expertise to input into reengineering and design.
- Act as a subject matter expert for focus areas across the technology space.
- Follow and improve the coding standards with the team, ensuring high code quality.
- Actively look for the latest tools and technologies within or outside the company.
- Actively learn and help implement the new industry standards related to products, people,
- Identify the inefficiencies in the process and help the team to improve them to maximize the
- Help identify the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively. Work
actively with the Engineering Manager/Team Lead to resolve them.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.