Senior Node.js Backend Developer IRC147492
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in the design and engineering of high-performance audio products including power amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital mixers, digital signal processors, networking audio, video, and control platform. It’s product solutions are used by professional installed, portable, production, corporate, and cinema customers worldwide.
– 3+ years of back-end applications and services development experience.
– Ability to visit the office 1-2 days a week for integrating embedded hardware with a cloud application
– Strong Node.js development experience, knowledge of version 8+ capabilities.
– Practical experience applying software design principles, patterns and standards.
– Good English, both verbal communication and technical writing.
– Production development of embedded systems and cloud applications.
– Experience working within different architectural styles.
– Security guidelines, performance optimization, testing methods.
– Being a proactive team player with high degree of self-management.
– Specialized training or at least basics of Computer Science.
– Designing and implementing components of a distributed system.
– Integrating embedded, local and remote parts of an application.
– Implementing APIs with multiple different channels and protocols.
– Optimizing system’s reliability, availability and performance.
– Covering codebase with tests, creating specifications and documentation.
– Regular meetings and discussions with customer’s side of the team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.