Senior PHP Developer IRC145982
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Architecture, Docker, Enterprise Architect, PHP|
We own no physical production assets, nor servers, instead our asset is a cloud-based connectivity platform that enables world-class on-demand production for e-commerce platforms and applications.
This engineered platform needs to provide our customers access to more than 100 production partners in 33 countries and includes production plate design, routing to an appropriate partner, finally linking to logistics’ systems for delivery to the consumer.
All this in 72 hours and reaching more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
– A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years in a similar position
– Able to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
– Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
– Growth mentality, are curious and not afraid to be experimental.
– You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
– Solid experience as an Engineer designing, developing, and maintaining API driven solutions
– Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
– Docker and Kubernetes
– PostgreSQL, Elastic search, RabbitMQ
– Memcache, Redis
– Microservices architecture
– ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.