Senior Program Manager / Head of Delivery Excellence IRC134315
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 20000 highly qualified engineers around the world.
We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a challenging Senior Program Manager role to support our aggressive growth plans.
We offer a casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation. If you meet the aforementioned requirements, you are committed to the highest standards of excellence and want to learn from and collaborate with some of the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, this is a role for you.
- GlobalLogic is looking for a seasoned manager who will be leading delivery excellence across GlobalLogic Europe and driving the portfolio of internal delivery workflow automation projects.
- Interest in the delivery excellence and process engineering & automation areas.
- Solid knowledge and experience of implementation of different project delivery methodologies.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in project management, team management including staffing, project finance management.
- Experience in stakeholder and cross-functional team management.
- Indicative experience in IT – 10+ years.
- Fluent English.
- Education – MS or higher.
Process engineering / participation in process audits.
Product management experience.
- Lead Delivery Excellence Practice across GlobalLogic Europe (define strategy, identify initiatives, oversee execution).
- Develop strategy and roadmap for the tools automation.
- Lead automation of the workflows related to delivery excellence (project delivery, project resourcing, project profitability modeling and reporting). Act as a Product owner for the engineering team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.