Senior Python Developer IRC162944
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ALGORITHMS, Flask, Microservices, Python, Relational databases, System Design|
We’re in search of a Senior Python Developer who’s experienced at backend coding. You’ll need to have strong commercial experience in Python (which is a core part of our architecture). The power of our application responsiveness and functionality will be something you shall work on, so you’ll need to be detail-oriented, a good communicator in English, and tech-savvy enough to know what we can and can’t do.
Our project is building a top-notch enterprise-level web application for one of the world’s largest and most innovative industrial global corporations. Our project is very dynamic, currently in the active development phase with an experienced and active learning team in place. A product should grow into a flexible tool-agnostic suite of capabilities to allow end-users from Silicon Valley to perform post-acquisition 3D visualization and analysis of CPUs and memory chip images.
– Relevant technical education in computer science or similar
– 3+ years of professional experience as a Python developer in the web domain
– Strong experience in REST API development (using Flask or similar framework)
– Hands-on experience in API design and development
– Image processing skills
– Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
– Managing CI/CD pipelines (at least a basic understanding of pipelines)
– Ability to find performance bottlenecks
– Experience with applied mathematics in Python is a plus
– Good written and verbal communication skills – Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
– You will conceptualize and build an innovative web application
– Working through the web application development lifecycle to launch
– Developing functional databases, applications, and servers to support our web application on the Back-End
– Troubleshooting issues and problem-solving as necessary
– Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied in the process
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.