Senior QA Automation Engineer IRC158246
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
Customer is one of the biggest telecom service providers in Germany. We’re building a mobile app that allows users to create interactions between smart home devices and services, backed by an IoT cloud infrastructure. The idea is to provide a lightweight approach to smart home by offering a simple entry solution that does not require dedicated hardware (like a hub) in the first place.
- 3+ years of commercial QA experience
- Strong expertise in Web Services test automation
- Mobile native applications manual and automated testing experience is a plus (Appium or native)
- Web applications manual and automated testing experience (Selenium) is a plus
- Basic Linux/Shell knowledge
- Build tools and version control systems knowledge
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of one of tghe following language is a plus: Python, C#, Java
- Experience of IoT solutins testing will be a plus
- Experience of mentoring is a plus
Jmeter, cloud, Appium, Selenium, Mobile testing
- Requirements analysis and proactive communications with development and team
- REST API automated testing frameworks development
- Create functional and integration automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Participate in the CI/CD pipelines building and support
- Work in cooperation with teams to help troubleshooting issues and testing during upgrade and daily operations.
- Active participation in design, implementation and execution of functional, integration and performance test cases, test results analysis
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.