Senior React Developer IRC135021
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment networks, is integrating with several other Banking products belonging to the Client. We are looking for UI Developer who desires to work on UI and backend agile development for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to the Client location (USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- 6+ years of experience as a UI Developer
- 4+ years of experience using React.js
- Understanding the latest React features. Experience in using the React hooks and writing custom hooks
- Experience in developing and optimizing large scale React.JS applications
- In-depth knowledge of the capabilities of IE11+, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and accessibility (WAI-ARIA) features
- Good knowledge of unit testing best practices and Continuous Integration processes (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of Typescript will be a plus
- Knowledge of Single SPA will be a plus
- Knowledge of Backbone will be a plus
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Good English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
NodeJS, TypeScript, Jenkins
- Develop the architecture of the large scale UI application
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers and team
- Participate in tech discussions and feature design activities
- Demonstrate the work results to the team
- Cover the code with unit tests
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.