Senior React developer KFG Center (m/f/x) IRC140752
|Location:||Germany - Munich|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The project we’re building is a complex asset management system for managing the acquisition, relocation, and disposal of assets (tools for construction sites). It provides features like depreciation calculation, physical verification, barcode reader, importing data, etc.
Using ~30 Java microservices has 50+ integrations with internal/external services.
- Completed university degree (Bachelor or Master) in the field of computer science or
- Technical computer science plus 3-5 years of professional experience
- Profound working knowledge in software engineering with frontend tools and frameworks for web development (TypeScript, React, Redux, Babel, Webpack, NPM)
- Experience working with Front end best practices, design patterns.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools, Jira & Git, and writing unit tests using Jest, Enzyme etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & specifications in swagger/openapi, as well as frontend build pipelines, tools & authorization mechanisms (JWT)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and high goal-oriented working methods
- Bonus: experience working with GraphQL
- Responsible for the compatibility and the responsiveness of the user interface
- Develop, implement and document technical application design
- Collaboration actively with product/solution owners and UX experts to translate jointly defined unit testing into a working interactive experience, and act in a framework defined together with others
- Defines quality assurance processes in close cooperation with QA team
- Supports the developed solutions throughout the life cycle of the application
- Contributing to the development of standards, guidelines & best practices
Frontend Software Engineer will strongly contribute to the client’s software portfolio, including translating business needs into technical application design with medium complexity in a defined area of responsibility.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.