Senior Robotics Engineer IRC165908
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C++-Linux, Industry / Robotics, Motion Control, Python, ROS (Robot Operating System)|
We are looking for an extraordinary Senior Robotics engineer/Senior Self-driving Robot Engineer to join our team at GlobalLogic. We strive to develop self-driving robots capable of synchronous formation movement. Our client is a global scale leader in the automotive industry. GlobalLogic team was tasked with creating a fully autonomous multi-robot system capable of payload displacement in indoor environments.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – join us and create software that drives your world!
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Senior Robotics engineer/Senior Self-driving Robot Engineer or in a similar role
Commercial experience is scripting in Python, C++, Bash
- Strong experience in various sensor inputs (LIDAR, Depth camera, IMU, etc.)
- Experience with ROS/ROS2 modules (odometry, motion control, SLAM, multi-trajectory planning systems, multi-robot communication)
- Experience with Gazebo simulation tools or alternatives
- Experience with Robots assembly/repair
- Excellent analytical skills and strong statistical knowledge, as well as interest in applying them to complex problems
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Excellent communication skills (English – written and verbal)
- Great communication skills and team spirit
- Design architecture and develop a wide range of robotics modules
- Create/support the creation of a digital twin simulation
- Create technical documentation
- Collaborate with the Customer on a daily basis
- Identify opportunities for innovations across the project
- Support the cross-functional organization structures in the development and product improvement
- Actively explore and identify the latest relevant techniques
- Mentor junior Robotics engineers to improve their technical skills
- Collaborate with Robotics Engineers, Perception Engineers, Dev/Ops Engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.