Senior Software Requirement Engineer IRC174680
We are looking for experienced engineers to join our growing Automotive Department. By taking part in our projects where we realize automotive SW solutions for international suppliers you will have a chance to use and enhance your technical experience. The cutting-edge solutions we work on will be used in next-gen cars.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – join us and create software that drives your world!
- 4+ years experience in Software Development Requirements
- Former professional experience (IT Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Software Developer)
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycle tools (JIRA, FishEye, Perforce)
- Strong understanding of software engineering, software development process (Waterfall, V-model, Agile) and modelling languages
- Understanding of the customer’s and user’s needs and problems
- Capability to analyze technical problems
- Soft skills: open-minded, communication, analytical thinking, conflict resolution, moderation, negotiation, self-confidence
- Engineering background (Computer Science, Electronics, IT Project Management)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE and DOORS – will be a plus
- Experience in the Automotive area – will be a plus
- Practical ability to read code and specifications for embedded Automotive modules – will be a plus
- Communicating with the customer (clarification, issue analysis)
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements
- Creating Software Requirements documents based on provided System Requirements and end customer requirements Managing full SW lifecycle
- Supporting development and integration team
- Participating in regular meetings, reviews and workshops with both internal and external teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.