Senior Test Automation Engineer IRC164374
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, QA Automation, Testing|
Our client is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to re imagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while enhancing the
productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
- 5-8 years of experience testing rich interactive web applications
- Work experience with SQL
- Understanding of web testing, applying specific approaches and tools
- Proactivity and being able to work independently is a must
- Good knowledge of the software testing methodologies and techniques
- Good understanding of web and middleware architecture
- Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (bug reports, test cases, checklists)
- Experience with bug-tracking systems
- Proven test design skills
- Practical experience in writing maintainable and supportable code
- Proficiency with at least one OOP language
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and standards
- Hands-on experience with different types of test automation
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Good technical writing and documentation skills
- Own the whole test cycle for product changes: specification review, consultations with Product and Dev teams, initial manual testing, creation of test cases to automate, creation of auto-tests
- Test a variety of web applications and integrations
- Requirements analysis, test cases/checklists preparation, and execution
- Test documentation maintenance
- Find and report defects with detailed and accurate steps to reproduce
- Assist developers in discovering and researching defects
- Regular communication with the team to clarify requirements and details of implementation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.