Senior Test Engineer & Test Automation Developer (German C2) m/f/x IRC153036
|Location:||Germany - Berlin|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Automated Test, Mobile testing, Test management, Testing|
In our projects, we implement products for customers from the high-tech industry in international teams. Everything from the embedded software in IoT sensors to client-server applications to apps and desktop applications is included. We work with our customers’ teams on an equal footing or implement entire solutions on our own responsibility, which incorporate the ideas, skills and innovations of our employees. We work together in flat hierarchies and cultivate a culture of harmony, honesty and a pioneering spirit both with one another and with our customers.
We implement a large part of the technical infrastructure for a service that can record the situation in various emergency scenarios, organize help and send it to the place where it happens. The system consists of cloud APIs, web interfaces, apps, SDKs, message queues, shop, call center, SMS service and much more. It is tested on different levels with different methods from the unit test to the end-to-end test.
– Strong experience in software testing, manual and automated
– Experience in QA / Test management, ideally in collaboration with release management
– Experience with test automation approaches such as Karate (API), Espresso (Android), XCTest (iOS), Selenium (Web) or similar
– Jira, Confluence know how
– Operation of TestLink, XRay, HP Quality Center or other test management tools
– Proven experience with a programming or scripting language
– Ability to work in a team
– A strong talent for finding hidden bugs, their reliable reproducibility and research into their causes (“Tester Spirit”)
– Fluent German (C2), Solid English
– Academic degree with a main focus on IT
– Design and implementation of automated tests for backend and mobile applications
– Development of test and automation tools
– Development and maintenance of the existing test basis (test cases / test plans)
– Creation and maintenance of test strategies and test documents
– Execution of E2E tests in small and large architectures
– Performing manual tests
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professinal certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.