Senior Vehicle Software I&T Engineer IRC167674
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Katowice, Gliwice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AUTOSAR Classic, C, Embedded, Testing|
Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from scratch and build something great. Join GlobalLogic! The only software development company where opportunities grow in direct proportion to your ambitions.
We value progress and it defines us. That’s why we are looking for passionate people who want to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions. In the modern world, we help to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology. As part of that foundation, we are seeking Senior Vehicle Software I&T Engineers to technically lead the validation activities for the next-generation vehicle controller and software platform. This new architecture will integrate new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, thus enabling highly automated driving, EV, and advanced connectivity features.
You will be a great candidate for this role if you are an experienced engineer with a strong technical background in systems engineering and vehicle architecture development and the corresponding project experience in the industrialization of electronic systems and architectures.
Check out the requirements of the position, apply and lead one of our OEM clients down the path of digital change in the automotive industry.
- At least 3 years of experience in integrating validating software in the automotive domain
- Good knowledge of embedded C or C++ programming language (C++ 11 or above is nice to have)
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR software architecture and configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer or similar
- Knowledge of ECU-Test or CANoe or similar test and validation software of embedded and automotive systems
- Good understanding of ECU architecture and usage of software emulators and/or software debuggers
- Experience in one scripting language or test automation tool
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Very good English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with ADAS, Ethernet interfaces and modules – nice to have
- Experience with continuous integration, testing & deployment – nice to have
- Experience with a model-driven test in early development stages (functional mockups, PoC’s) – nice to have
- Experience with DSPACE products – nice to have
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes – nice to have
- Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN/Ethernet) – nice to have
- Good understanding of ECU Level vehicle features in at least one domain – nice to have
- Work in Automotive APICE SWE.5 and SWE.6 area
- Design verification
- Architecture verification
- Implementation verification
- Product validation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.