Senior Vue.JS Developer (Healthcare) IRC143211
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Do you wish to become a key member of a global IT company? Are you willing to measure yourself with the dynamic world of Digital Transformation?
We are looking for a Senior Vue.JS Developer for Healthcare project who can join our team, be tightly integrated with the Customer and be empowered for business and technical decisions.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
We are working together with a Client who is a leader in health and social care software and services company. Line of products include EPRs and systems for social care practitioners, immunisation and child health software, handles immunisation records for over 6m children, and delivers the national immunisation system for Covid and flu.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Familiar with modern front end web technologies – VueJS, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Writing front end unit tests – using Jest for example
- A good understanding of CICD and exposure to Teamcity, Octopus deploy or similar
- Consuming REST APIs to develop data driven applications
- Working in a serverless cloud-based environment
- Working within a microservice architecture for interacting with API’s produced by multiple areas of the business
- Developing views based on UI/UX wireframes – ability to translate, contribute to and interpret design requirements
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as App Insights
- Source control tools such as git-based development environments
- Working within an Agile development environment
- Experience with tools associated to agile development such as Jira, Confluence
- Working with several different file formats including JSON
- Contribute to development effort as a hands-on developer within a front end team that consists of Web, iOS and Android developers.
- Ensure code reviews and unit testing are completed, and that these are consistently following departmental guidelines where no formal guidelines exist, work with peers to formulate and enforce such guidelines.
- Timely and accurate reporting of assigned work status as required, reporting risks and issues as they arise.
- Triage assigned software defects. Ensure that work on defect resolution does not impact on agreed product deliverables, reporting to Product Owner/Scrum Master where resolution will require renegotiation of deliverable dates for other tasks.
- Keep up to date with technology trends and how they apply to your area. Put forward suggestions for improvement to development processes or tools where applicable.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.