Site Reliability Engineer for Harmonic CableOS IRC133641
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, AWS, Bash, Git, Linux, Networking, Python, Terraform|
Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in development, QA and support of several generations of these solutions.
The project is about developing the new software-based network equipment which provides access to Internet/IPTV/VoIP services using powerful servers.
It is an innovative solution for Internet Service Providers which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of huge number of hardware network equipment. Currently there are no competitors to this project in the world and Customer offers the opportunity to be at the beginning of the rapid development of the product and the opportunity to take their place in a fast-paced engineering team
– 1+ years in SRE or DevOps
– 3+ years in IT sphere (SRE/OPS/TechSupport/DevOps/SysAdmin)
– Good troubleshooting skills;
– Good communication skills;
– Willing to automate work processes (tech part – deployments, observability etc and routine tasks)
– experience with Linux;
– experience with Ansible / Terraform;
– experience with Git;
– experience with AWS and GCP;
– experience with Networking;
– experience with Bash / Python scripting;
Will be a plus:
– experience with Operators – Strimzi, ECK, Helm
– experience with Prometheus, Zabbix, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana
– experience with Jenkins
– experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ
– experience with Kubernetes
Helm, Zabbix, Google ElasticSearch, Grafana, Kibana, Jenkins, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes
– Be a person to contribute within new SRE team in the company, develop and integrate processes, work closely with multiple teams.
– Be responsible for deploying and operating new applications
– Be ready to tune and configure existing services.
– Solve issues that prevent normal deployments.
– Be ready to automate and improve / create from scratch new workflows for efficient deployments
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.