Software Development Engineer in Test (Automation Java) IRC147609
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice, Bratislava, Banska Bystrica, Nitra, Poprad, Presov | Poland - Bydgoszcz, Krakow, Koszalin, Gdansk, Katowice, Gliwice|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Automated Test, automation testing selenium web driver, Cucumber, Git, Java, Java8, Manual functional testing, REST, Scrum, SQL, Testing|
Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
- 5+ years of experience in software test automation or application development;
- 3+ years of experience with Java;
- Experience with design and test development for Web applications and standalone APIs;
- Knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based);
- Knowledge of test patterns;
- Proficient experience in open source test frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium, Jmeter);
- Experience with unit, integration, and system-level testing on software platforms;
- Experience with performance testing;
- Experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr);
- Experience with SQL language and ability to verify results in the database directly;
- Experience in testing distributed applications, microservices;
- “Git, git-flow, pull request, code review” – are the everyday words/tools for you;
- Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery (with Jenkins, Bamboo, Terraform, CodePipeline, Kubernetes or Docker);
- Be ready to lead test engineering processes and evangelize test automation;
- Upper-intermediate English (ability to freely communicate and lead a conversation with English-speaking teams);
- Passion for technology and the ability to learn.
- Experience as a manual test engineer;
- AWS Cloud experience;
- Experience working with infrastructure automation (Terraform etc);
- Experience in backend Java development.
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Tibco/RTView, AppDynamics, CloudWatch, Splunk, DataDog)
Nice to have:
- Working on medical healthcare cloud-based application;
- Be responsible for: QA team, QA processes on the project, quality of the product.
- Design, develop and enhance test automation frameworks and test suites;
- Drive full-cycle, end-to-end SDLC test execution (acceptance, regression, integration, performance);
- Perform testing of individual bug fixes and features;
- Develop automation functional tests, e2e tests, integration tests, sometimes unit tests;
- Test results analysis, defects identification, investigation and reporting;
- Sometimes be ready to contribute as manual QA in case of heavy load on QA during releases or preparation to them.
- Having an active communication with teams on the client and Globallogic sides.
- Curiosity, proactivity and a drive to figure things out
- Good English writing and communication skills
- You are capable of working independently while bringing your own ideas to the table
We are looking for a test engineer with a solid experience in automation to join our full-cycle team and contribute in automation and QA leadership areas of the project.
What We’ll Expect From You
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.