Specialist Engineer SEHS IRC2022
|Job:||IRCSpecialist Engineer SEHS 2022|
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Specialist Engineer SEHS 2022|
|Skills:||Hibernate, JBoss, Spring|
- Requires Master’s Degree in Applied Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, related field.
- Requires two (2) years of experience in job offered, Software Engineer, IT Consultant, or related.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in Spring, Hibernate, and Jboss.
- May be required to travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Write initial code skeleton based on requirements gathered and also analyze new approaches to the features being developed.
- Ensure the best coding practices are in place and proper design patterns are used.
- Work on testing and various acceptance process when each module is released.
- Track changes to requirements and communicates impacts to externally dependent product releases.
- Conduct training and also provide technical guidelines to teammates to ensure the desired output.
- Verify and review others‘ code and provide technical assistance where needed.
- Prepare deployment plan and ensure applications are deployed for end-users.
- Work on providing hotfix to the products being developed.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.