Sr Engineering Manager (10+ Yrs) IRC172130
|Location:||India - Noida|
|Skills:||Agile, Azure, DevOps, LESS, Management, Microsoft Project, Scrum|
• 10-12 years of work experience with a proven track record of managing medium to large projects within the IT industry, preferably in software development
• A higher education degree, preferably with a major in business, technology, science, engineering, mathematics (or equivalent)
• Solid understanding of software development process and documented experience with agile methodologies, including Scrum and scaled agile frameworks, such as LeSS and SAFe
• Experience from working within distributed multicultural environments
• Knowledge of project management and productivity tools (preferably from the Microsoft family), such as MS Project, Azure DevOps (previously TFS) and SharePoint
• Good Communication skills
• Proven analytical skills.
• Problem solving attitude
• You will plan software development projects (release projects)
• You will coordinate project activities according to the plan
• You will facilitate collaboration within the project team and towards other project stakeholders
• You will manage risks, issues and external dependencies
• You will ensure project communication and reporting to a variety of stakeholders depending on their information needs
• You will secure process implementation and provide coaching within the project team
• You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our project methodology aimed at achieving higher agility, predictability, transparency and quality of release projects
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.