Sr Java Developer (TL) IRC134586
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Git, Hibernate, HTML, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL|
Online Appointment Scheduling for Salesforce enables your team to offer a link for contacts or leads to schedule a time for a demo or any type of meeting. Meetings flow into activity history and updates, Salesforce, Outlook, Google, or iCal calendars
- 6+ years with Java/J2EE 6, Java Frameworks: Spring (desired almost required), Hibernate or another ORM (desired), Struts.
Version control: Git or similar (required).Must work well in a team environment (both distributed and co-located), interacting with both IT and Business stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience working remotely as an offshore professional (US-based team)
- Knowledge of Docker
Required experience and skills
Docker, Scala, Tomcat, GlassFish, WebSphere Application Server (WAS), PHP, Jenkins, JIRA, Dojo
- Mastering the team development in Argentina and also those initiatives proposed by the client
- Co-Responsable for core quality on client’s projects
- Actively participate in plannings, execution and release milestones
- Identify and troubleshoot application problems
- Determine impact of changes to existing product
- Provide technical guidance and user support
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.