SR .NET Engineer IRC163528
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||.NET Core, C#, MongoDB, Nunit, rest API automation, xUnit|
We currently have a need for a Software Engineer to join our team. As a Software Engineer at Deluxe,
you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software solutions that satisfy the needs of our
business stakeholders and external customers. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated worker with
the ability to take product requirements and turn them into working software that also adheres to best
- 5+ years developing applications in C#
- 2+ years developing applications in .Net Core
- Knowledge of at least one unit testing framework (XUnit, NUnit, MSTest, etc.)
- Knowledge of or experience with building REST APIs
- Experience with MongoDB or another non-relational data store
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work remotely and unaided when out of team time zones
- Exposure to Cloud development (AWS preferred, but anything is a plus)
- Comfort with SQL databases, including creation of custom stored procedures
- Familiarity with older .Net technologies (WebAPI, MVC, ASP.Net WebForms, etc.)
- Basic usage of Docker
AWS, SQL Stored Procedures, MVC, ASP.NET, Docker
- Build and maintain software systems
- Translate requirements and acceptance criteria from user stories into code that satisfies them
- Participate in team meetings to understand product direction and feature requests
- Create unit tests to ensure that systems are functioning correctly
- Coordinate with QA Engineers on testing of features; confirm reliability of steps to reproduce any defects that may be uncovered
- Participate in code reviews to help ensure that all code written meets business requirements while also implementing accepted best practices
- Communicate effectively with team to overcome any blockers to project completion
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.