|Location:||India - Noida|
• 3+ years of experience with Go, Java or C# (secondary skill)
• Highly skilled with SQL databases
• Proficient with NoSQL databases
• Ability to clearly communicate issues and solutions
• Working knowledge of modern web design principles
Good to have:
• CI/CD tools experience.
• Experience with Jest / React Testing Library
• Experience with cloud technologies such as GCP
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
• Will act as the primary communication interface between the development team and engineering management.
• Guide the development team to set appropriate commitments.
• Guide the development team to adopt a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
• Ensure the development team outputs are of high quality and in line with both product and engineering expectations.
• Analyze all team requests and provide guidance to the team as needed.
• Interact with product management and engineering leadership to clarify requirements and provide feedback on technical issues.
• Interact with the product design team for UI/UX discussions.
• Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables.
• Ensure fair tasks assignments to team members based on skills, growth and preferences.
• Active participation in team development tasks by writing code
• Participate in code reviews
• Mentoring junior engineers
• Flexible and adaptable to changing and varied work settings.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.