Test Automation Engineer (Automotive) IRC153401
|Location:||Poland - Gdansk|
|Skills:||Automated Test, C, Linux, Networking, Python, Testing|
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing, including at least 1 year of experience in validation of the embedded devices
- At least 2 years of experience in Test Automation (or relevant programming experience)
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques
- Good experience in software design and test documentation
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge/experience in computer networks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireless)
- Good communication skills
- Great English
- Participate in the requirements analysis and definition of the test specifications
- Take part in defining Test Automation Strategy
- Contribute to the development of test automation framework
- Design and create new test automation scripts
- Contribute to the CI workflow definition and pipeline creation
- Participate in test execution and bug reporting
- Participate in the analysis and diagnosis of regular system regression tests
- Cooperate with the development team to follow up bug resolution
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.