TL/Sr QA Automation IRC156610
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Designation:||Associate Specialist QA Analyst|
University level student/graduate in Systems Engineering, computer’s science or similar.
At least 5 years’ experience in similar positions showing a satisfactory performance in multiple projects as an QA Automation Engineer.
Proven working experience working in QA automation environments with hands on experience in backend and frontend testing including webdriver based technology, synchronous languages and Asynchronous languages.
Experience working with SonarQube, JUnit/TestNG, Selenium, Capyba
ra, Pytest, Protractor/Nightwatch or similar tools.
- Knowledge of code development quality standards, methodologies and tools for: Non-functional testing, Functional Analysis & Testing (ATDD, BDD) and performance testing.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies and Issue Management.
- Experience working and designing Continuous Integration and Delivery frameworks
Have good interpersonal skills for teamwork. Excellent written and oral communication.
Willingness to learn and train in new technologies as well as predisposition to share knowledge.
Advanced knowledge of English.
1. Defining general guidelines for the work and the system architecture, safeguarding the quality and optimization
2. Giving support and advisory to the development team, checking the quality of the code to keep best development practices.
3. Leading the technical design of solutions, documenting and implementing, to give solutions that meet expectations.
4. Understanding fully the client’s domain to align the technical solution with business needs, and suggesting the best technical options to clients.
5. Using tools and methodologies effectively, suggesting best practices in the project to improve the internal processes.
6.Interacting and informing clients and the PM about the state of progress, news, risks and opportunities to ensure the productivity.
7. Helping identify business opportunities that contribute to the project, together with the Project Manager.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.