Trainee C Developer IRC154012
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Trainee Software Engineer|
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Embedded C Developers to join its Lviv office.
Customer is one of the biggest enterprise contruction tools producer. They want to extend thier market with new functional and HW solutions.
As a developer you will implement new and support existing of embedded system libraries, create integrated automatic hardware-in-the-loop testing systems to leverage production code quality.
- Get experience with embedded SW development for the microcontrollers
- Increase theoretical and practical knowledge of C programming language
- Understand and get practices of modern approach of the integration testing for the complete SW application on electronic device
C programming language
Pre-intermediate English level would be nice
- Basic understanding of the Microcontrollers(MCU) and Digital/Analog electronics
- Version control systems
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M based MCUs
- Good knowledge and work experience with Embedded interfaces (SPI, UART, CAN, I2C, RS485…)
- Knowledge of the real-time operating systems/Multithreading
- Understanding of the Continuous Integration (CI) and either Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment (CD) of the software development process
We are looking for Embedded Software Developer (Trainee) to Lviv office who would like to:
Nice to have:
Design, implement new features using C language
- Develop parts of embedded tool software acording to provided requirements
Update/maintenance of existing software
Design and implement software for the Unit and Acceptance testing
Daily communication with customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.