Windows C++ Engineer IRC157212
|Location:||Poland - Krakow | Romania - Bucharest | Slovakia - Kosice|
QSC is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative audio, video, and control products for multiple markets including Installed Systems, Cinema, and Live Sound.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the technical investigation, prototyping, and implementation of software to integrate enterprise-level partner products with our Q-SYS platform and develop new Q-SYS features.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of hands-on coding experience with large C++ code bases
- Experience developing C++ application layer and Windows System API layer
- Experience with TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP control APIs
- Knowledge of third-party integration best practices
- Superb communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Passionate, persistent, creative – you find solutions to difficult problems and clever ways to work around them when necessary
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
Envision, design, and develop software on our industry-leading Q-SYS platform
Work with product owners and other QSC engineers to integrate well-known enterprise audio, video, and control (AV&C) solutions with Q-SYS. This includes:
- Technical investigation of partner solutions
- Prototyping and rapid iteration of integration opportunities
- Software implementation
- Configure and manage AV&C solutions in our software lab
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities
- Work with Software Quality Assurance to develop appropriate test strategies
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.