Workforce Manager IRC165818
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software
engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver
their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex
engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to produce superior business outcomes for global brands.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the
world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in the telecom, automotive,
healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
● 3+ years of experience in workforce / resource management / recruitment function
● 2+ years of progressive leadership experience
● Solid understanding of recruitment and resource management concepts and tools (social
media, professional networks) and methods (interviews, screening, evaluation).
● Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and negotiation skills aligned with critical thinking to
gain high professional standards for customer service and work quality
● Fluent English
● Experience in a services company and multinational environment is a plus.
● Influencing and negotiation techniques
● Strong decision-making skills
● Strong relationship building, management and communication skills
● Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
● Experience in delivery management is a plus
In partnership with senior management, create and drive recruitment / workforce supply
strategy for the delivery unit including fulfilment with internal and external resources or
subcontracting etc in relevant tech stacks.
● Control recruitment and resource management process efficiency in the business unit,
monitor relevant metrics (speed of staffing, utilization, financials) and manage issue
escalation and resolution. Suggest and manage process improvements.
● Create and promote best staffing practices for the delivery unit specific needs
(recommend best job promo, improvement to employer brand, support job fairs and
career events, coach hiring managers on better selection process, etc)
● Ensures effective collaboration between Talent acquisition, Resourcing,Training,
Immigration, Site Management & Delivery across all delivery unit portfolios in order to
execute workforce staffing plans.
● Reports to the Head of Delivery Unit, peer to senior management within the delivery unit.
● Work in partnership with business leaders to research and design a consistent
● Implement monitoring systems to ensure cost targets are met and suggest
● Streamline resourcing processes
● Filter and shortlist CVs and applications
● Act as a point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters
● Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
● Analyze management information to develop areas of focus.
● Be a focal point for the business leader for any type of the resourcing issues.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.