We are looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Agile/Scrum Coach with a proven track record of guiding teams in the successful planning, execution and delivery of enterprise class software development projects. We are looking for an individual who is able to coach multiple teams with varying levels of Agile & Scrum experience.
- Solid exeprience in an Agile Coach role in a technical software development or IT Project Management environment
- Certifications as a Scrum Professional, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Trainer is a nice to have
- Working in strictly time-boxed iterations with adaptive planning using prioritized work lists
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops
- Experience with Distributed Teams and Agile tools, including Jira, Confluence & Crucible
- Building and maintaining visible project dashboards and charts on progress and status
- Creating appropriate tracking and performance metrics that encourage team work
- Developing and delivering training on foundational Agile/Scrum principles/practices and role-specific workshops for building next level skills for individual & organizational success
- Successful, proven track record of positive working relationships with senior executives
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative software development processes & procedures
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices and service-oriented environments
- Effectively teaching and coaching all roles as defined in the Scrum Guide, as well as organizational stakeholders and executives
- Supporting multiple Scrum teams to increase their Velocity and become high-performing
- Developing a stronger and deeper Agile culture throughout the organization
- Helping teams to focus on ‘first things first’ while enabling conflict resolution
- Improving the Agile Maturity level for product teams and the overall enterprise
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.