We are looking for experienced Product Owner to support software projects for the financial domain. Our product provides customers with the ability to manage payments to third-party lawyers and law firms. Join us and create software that connects your world!
- Industry related experience 3+ years (software engineering projects), knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies including 2+ years in the business analysis in different projects and domain areas
- Experience as a PO for 1 or multiple teams in a scalable Agile environment (at least 1 proven project)
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering (Elicitation - Interview, document analysis) and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintenance, requirements management tools
- Ability to produce solid documentation: SRS/Vision/Training documentation
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual)
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Experience in finance software domain would be a plus
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, end users and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements
- Create/maintain project knowledge base
- Document mid/ low-level requirements, update Jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches)
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low-level requirements
- Participate in demo and training preparation
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancements or new features
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.