Our Client is transnational company that owns numerous products within Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to Client.
The Release Engineer is responsible for managing source code, builds and producing release artifacts, maintain and develop build & deployment automation scripts consistent with a continuous integration environment and deployment automation in the Development/QA lab. This individual will work closely with the Development, QA and Application Operations teams as well as other departments throughout the company in automating Development processes and contributing to successful software releases.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and to another GL location in Krakow, Poland - and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grows
- 3-5 years’ experience in Release Engineering
- Strong Unix knowledge
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle & DevOps Practices
- Expertise with Source Control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Expertise with Build tools such as Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with Continuous Integration Environments
- Strong scripting skills (perl, ruby, shell)
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Java, Weblogic
- Experience with Infrastructure deployment tools such as puppet or chef
- Experince with Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Grafana, Nexus
- Experience with Deployment orchestration tools such as Capistrano
- Basic understanding of networking terminology and layouts
- Maintains and creates build and deployment automation scripts
- Work with developers and QA engineers to optimize their development and test environments
- Responsible for proper running and functionality of the Development and QA test environments
- Work with developers, QA and AppOps teams to identify and resolve build or deployment issues
- Responsible for maintenance of Source Control systems and Development tools infrastructure
- Ensures high quality build artifacts are packaged and ready for production deployments
- Maintains documentation and build/release tracking records consistent with audit requirements
- Understanding of scaling applications from developer environments to production
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.