- Pre-sale, including early project requirements clarification, rough estimation, proposal generation and tailoring the best offer for the client
- project initiation (staffing, kick-off, recruiting, on-site visits, knowledge transfer, etc)
- project execution (technical and organization control over project execution, budget control)
- client visits
- host client
- project finalization
- resource management
- At least 2 years of experience in IT project management
- At least 3 years of purely development background with great understanding of underlying base technology (-ies) in one of the following: C++, Java, .NET
- Experience in managing team(s) of at least 10 team members
- Experience with variety of methodologies including (waterfall and agile ones)
- Experience with different source control and task tracking systems (preferably Jira and Git)
- Advanced English
- Goal oriented mindset
- Leadership attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn, grow and travel
- At least one project driven through the whole project life-cycle
- Financial side of delivery management experience
- Visit oversees client and host clients in the office
- Experience with media
- Experience with video streaming
- Experience with applications consuming REST APIs
- Experience building backend
- Experience with mobile (Android/iOS)
- Experience with GANTT tools (i.e. MS Project)
C++ - advanced, - Core Java, .NET
- Lead several projects at a time
- Drive project from initiation to closure within budget and schedule, including technical support
- Drive fix bid project estimations in coordination with sales team and delivery leads
- Manage team and talent acquisition
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate and/or resolve technical issues
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.