||Senior Software Engineer
|| C++-Linux, Technical Documentation
Our project is a robotic-assisted surgical system which is a master-slave, software controlled electromechanical system designed for surgeons to perform telerobotic minimally invasive surgery. Our Client is a global leader in medical technology. It designs, develops, manufactures, installs, services, distributes and markets a wide variety of medical devices. GlobalLogic is taking part in the creation of innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development.
- Advanced C++ skills.
- Experience with multithreading
- Base knowledge of networking (OSI model)
- Good understanding of *nix systems.
- Solid technical background.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Experience in unit testing, test automation, working with test frameworks such as GTest
- Experience in embedded software or software for medical devices.
- Experience in requirements analysis.
- QNX or other RTOS knowledge
- Python skills
- Experience with regulated software development processes.
- Basic estimation, planning and reporting skills.
Embedded, QNX, Python, Healthcare
- Participate in software development and testing of the Robotic-Assisted Surgery system.
- Work closely with the development team on the client side.
- Analyze requirements, create test cases, review execution results.
- Collaborate with a distributed team.
- Communicate with software developers and testers on a customer side.
- Strictly follow a formal process.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.