||Lead Software Engineer
|| Business Analysis
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Product Owner to join our team in Kraków. Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating at the moment with several other Banking products belonging to the Client. Quickly transition from paper to electronic payments with a secure, cloud-based payment network for businesses. Integration with different Card payment providers – such as Visa, Masterclass, etc.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer, and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
Join our team and contribute to the digital transformation of key industries globally.
- Industry-related experience 4+ years (software engineering projects)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies including 3+ years in Business analysis in different projects and domain areas
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering (Elicitation – Interview, document analysis), and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintenance, prioritization techniques (Moscow), Requirements Management tools
- Ability to produce solid documentation: SRS/Vision/Training documentation
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual)
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Prior experience with financial supply chain solutions providers, payments technology, and/or financial industry experience
- Ability to grasp complex business requirements and products quickly Demonstrated success in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile software development principles desired Experience in a SaaS environment
- Market (competitors) analysis
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation and ownership skills are a must
- Readiness for business trips to the US
- Collaborate with stakeholders, end-users, and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements
- Create/maintain the project knowledge base
- Document mid/low-level requirements, update Jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches)
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low-level requirements
- Participate in demo and training preparation
- Be current with the voice of the market, industry, and customer, bring those concepts back to product development
- As an integral part of a cross-functional project team, become versed in product suite in order to effectively make functional requirements proposals
- Liaise with the Product team, Development, and QA during the development cycle for resolution of impediments, requirements clarification, and other cross-functional facilitation
- Communicate to the market-facing team about newly release product features and functionality, providing training sessions, internal overviews, FAQs, and other process support documentation as needed
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.