Senior Mobile Developer for Android IRC121515
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android, Java, Kotlin, Mobile|
Our Customer is an innovative medical device company dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes and other conditions easier through the use of its product platform.
- 4+ years of experience in mobile development
- Experience in building a Mobile app in Java/Kotlin language
- Big desire to grow in cross-platform development
- Understanding and experience in CI/CD concept and implementation
- Strong experience of estimation and planning
- Knowledge and experience in software design- analysis, concepts, design patterns, methods, documentation, and presentation
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Intermidiate or better
- Additionally knowledge of the following: Realm database exp (nite to have), RxJava (nice to have), Jetpack, MVVM
- Develop and update Android
- Responsible for implementation of new features: implementation, code review, supporting QA team during the testing phase
- Take responsibility for product development in a whole
- Work with the product owner for requirements capture and clarification
- Estimate and plan execution with the team
- Deliver high quality and well-verified products
- Coach other team members in solving engineering problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.