||Senior Test Engineer
|| Appium, Java, Maven, QA Automation, Selenium, Testing, UI Automation
One of the leading streaming television services in the US. Application is available on all mobile (Android, iOS), web and connected TV streaming devices (AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio, etc.). We are looking for test engineer who will join one of the teams and participate in developing and supporting test framework, that is used for developing automated test for various platforms, developing automated tests for that platforms and performing manual functioanal testing and test results analysis.
– 4+ years of hands-on experience in software testing (2+ years of experience in test automation)
– Strong knowledge of concepts and theory of software testing and development life cycle.
– Strong knowledge of Java
– Hands-on experience in developing automated tests using Java, Maven, TestNG
– Hands-on experience in UI automation testing – web, mobile (Android, iOS).
– Experience with OTT platforms like AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Tizen, Vizio is great advantage
– Good skills in presenting achieved results
– Intermediate English or higher
– Developing new automated tests.
– Supporting test framework and automated tests for variety of platforms (web, mobile (Android, iOS), AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, Xbox, etc.).
– Regression test runs analysis.
– Designing new test cases.
– Manual functional testing.
– Communication with different teams on the client side.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.