We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our new team in Wroclaw! This is a great opportunity to get experience working with modern technologies and cutting edge products for the market leader in multiple electronics domains. Those include, but are not limited to the IoT, large-scale corporate networking, Data Center solutions, etc. Also, you will be able to extend your knowledge in networking, embedded solutions, and business appliances.
If you always dreamed of working with cutting-edge hardware and getting to know what powers the Internet of tomorrow, this job is for you!
- At least 2 years of experience in software verification/test development
- Very good knowledge of C# and test automation using it
- Knowledge of different types of testing like exploratory, black & white box, fuzz, acceptance testing
- Experience in working with embedded systems/hardware
- Experience in one or several scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation
- Experience with Jira, Quickbuild, GIT, Gerrit
- Good verbal and written English
- Developing new tests and maintaining existing test solutions
- Designing and writing new test cases that cover testing gaps and newly reported customer defects
- Contribute to the improvement of the automation framework and the unit tests development
- Troubleshooting and investigations of the customer reported defects
- Work with documentation
- Setting up new test equipment/configurations
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.