We would like to hire experienced Software Engineer who is willing to join our team.
The goal of our project is to develop new features of a complex system supporting work of protocol stack engineers.
Our customer is one of most recognized producer of electronic test equipment, providing products for the wireless communications, broadcast & media, cyber security and electronics industry, aerospace and defense, homeland security and critical infrastructures solutions.
If you are interested in joining a highly experienced team - you are welcome to apply.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in IT market
- Experience and knowledge of C#, .NET platform and WPF technologies
- Very good knowledge of design patterns (MVVM)
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Work autonomously
- Attention to details, goal oriented
- Effective time management
- Flexibility tasks performance maintaining the priorities and respect deadlines
- Willingness to travel (1-2 week delegations)
- Active participation in project meetings
- Collaborate with customer's engineers
- Software development
- Architecture design support
- Analyze requirements
- Provide good support for less experienced developers in project team
- Work as a good team player!
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!