Client is a semiconductor company. Product is designed to provide cars M2M connectivity and cloud system connectivity for analytic, control and feedback. Product allows interconnection of the huge amount of devices, supports different secure protocols and is able to integrate into existing automotive ecosystems.
- Embedded development experience 3+
- Excellent C programming skills
- Understanding of embedded systems architecture, operating system fundamentals, and real-time software development and testing
- Linux kernel module development
- Experience reading and understanding schematics and IC data sheets
- Good analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting
- Team player, Spoken English
- QNX, VxWorks, RTOS, I2C, SPI, UART
- Driver development for QNX, vxWorks or other RTOS
- Experience with PsoC
- Communication bus expertise (e.g. I2C, SPI, UART)
- Participate in Embedded development and testing
- Work in close connection to HW team
- Direct communication with customer
- Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.