We are looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing team established to deliver projects for our client - worldwide retail pharmacy company. Our client is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Industry related experience 4+ years (software engineering projects) and business analysis
- Strong knowledge and skills in business analysis techniques and practices
- Skills with requirements identifying and documenting
- Focus on the details of solving each business problem/need correctly
- Strong conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Experience delivering products in an Agile/Scrum environment
- The mindset with the ability to recognize opportunities to create distinctive business value
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrates the ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Strong communication and presentation and leadership skills able to work with a cross-functional team of developers/QA/UI/UX/business stakeholders
- Readiness for business trips
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Responsible for system and functional analysis and solutions for delivering service oriented and module driven application and integration design
- Liaison between business product owners and IT implementation teams to ensure optimized integration solution is designed and implemented to meet business objects. Involved with user story definition, providing clarifications to assist the team with their story estimates
- Conduct complex and thorough research of existing processes, systems, systems logic, hardware deployment and desired objectives to develop detailed systems specifications to meet the objectives of the assigned projects
- Participate in gathering and analyzing of internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users
- Experience working in a large enterprise application
- Translate users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing, and implementation.
- Apply methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language and Rational Unified Process and prepares detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation
- Identify and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications
- Participate in managing the scope of applications and related changes
- Assist quality assurance with functional test case reviews
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the evaluation of the feasibility, effort, and costs to implement requirements
- Creation of training materials and assist with user orientation, sprint/release demo and training (nice to have)
- Maintenance of product backlog
- Participate in scrum ceremonies
- Change management, risk management
- Driving Demo to Business and UAT, ensuring acceptance of deliverables
- Establishing, maintaining and tuning processes to ensure Team efficiency
- Measuring and reporting to the Management on the Team progress
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.