||Senior Software Engineer
A cloud solution that helps you to modernize your cloud infrastructures and build consistent networking & security across multiple clusters. The solution provides rich cluster management and monitoring features on top of Kubernetes-managed clusters. We tightly integrate with Kubernetes clusters and enrich them with powerful networking and security features, lowering complexity and management. Being a part of one of the biggest networking companies’ toolset, the system is integrated with other cloud products and offers a comprehensive ecosystem to host any infrastructure.
This role is critical as it will be key to building out an entire scrum team of UI engineers.
Architect or senior developer on an Angular, web-based product that has gone to market
Knowledgeable in Angular best practice
- Ability to design and communicate complicated front-end architecture
- Fluent in Angular object-oriented concepts
- Extensive experience with Angular 2+ (v.5+ preferred)
- Extensive experience implementing Redux/ngrx stores and managing complicated application state
- Extensive experience implementing complex UI, e.g. data visualizations, animated transitions
- Extensive experience with SCSS/SASS architecture
- Experience handling real-time data, e.g. using WebSockets, server-sent events
- Familiar with Angular performance optimizations, e.g. Lazy loading, managing change detection
- Familiar with Drag and Drop interactions (using Angular 7 or natively)
- Familiar with GraphQL & ApolloFamiliar with D3.js, SVG and canvas rendering
- Proven ability to lead a team of Frontend Web Engineers.
- Builds high-performance, scalable systems – end to end.
- Developing solutions to address complex problems.
- Contributing to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base.
- Bring to the leadership team technical solutions, feedback on each solution recommended and product ideas with the team through design review, pair programming, code review, and tech talk.
- Ability to Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review and code review
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms, and products.
- Work closely with the remote teams
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, and other Web, Backend engineers.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.