We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join us.
Applicant should have significant background in OS, cloud/containers and application server support and release engineering best practices in an enterprise environment. It is expected of him to communicate with requesters and with his team members, to ensure overall stability of environments and flow of provisioned of built artifacts in a timely manner. Specific skillsets are as follows:
- Strong experience in git with advanced functions (git flow, branching/merging, TBD, etc);
- Experience with Java build tools such as Jenkins, Maven;
- Experience with Java environment, frameworks and it`s ecosystem;
- Experience with monitoring and logging infrastructure and tools such as ELK-stack;
- Experience with system engineering, especially in cloud environments (AWS) and containerized applications (Docker, K8S)
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle and MySql nice to have)
- Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to Java code, application servers and other tiers of application;
- Experience with programming languages (shell - need to have, Ruby/Java - nice to have);
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services IaaS/PaaS providers and container orchestration tools (AWS/Azure,K8S/ACS);
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Jira, and Confluence);
- Experience in implementation of POC for accelerating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins+plugins, or advanced Bamboo workflows) and other use cases;
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools ELK and container monitoring solutions;
- Extensively used build utilities (Maven, Jenkins/Bamboo, Artifactory);
Senior DevOps Engineer will join distributed team that will be supporting new web based technology stacks as part of a push to cloud and containerized environments. This role will require applicant to:
- Provide release and application support for developers and QA across the IT organization;
- Provide improvements proposals and act as subject matter expert to accelerate implementation of new strategies and technologies;
- Act in accordance with DevOps roadmap - and improve it, implementation of solutions related to automation of building, integrating, deployment of software to cloud, containerized and on-premise environments;
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA;
- Provide release support in accordance with release calendar;
Act as expert, being able to gather and propagate knowledge to the team and to distribute work for his teammates;
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.