Grow while doing what you love! Merge the best of two worlds as a Technical Manager.
Act as a technical expert and set technology standards and growth road-map for the organization, push innovation and best practices, be part of a team of experts and collaborate with teammates around the world.
You will learn, grow and collaborate with the innovation path for the practice team.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be affecting many different areas. These are some of the tasks you will be doing:
• Collaborate with the PRACTICE, establish coding standards processes and best practices, mentor and train the more experienced members, help defining career plans and training programs, define expected engineer profiles and work in capacity planning.
• On the PROJECTS side, oversee lifecycle with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency, guarantee technical quality, conduct audit reviews, ensure best practices are followed, and detect risks. Be part of architecture discoveries and advisories.
• Meet with CLIENTS to define and evaluate requirements, be constantly watchful for value adding opportunities, be the backup of any technical issue they have.
• Work with the SALES team in engaging new clients, team up with a delivery manager in building proposals by adding technical content, oversee statements of work for technical validation and act as an account opener by showing all the value we can deliver.
• COMMUNITY, publish articles and papers on chosen technical expertise, and speak at industry events, meetups or any chosen space
• You will be involved in the TECHNICAL level of the practice, so, evaluation of latest technologies, research and testing, creation multi-year technology roadmaps, and prototypes building is part of your job.
• We need you to be a Front End freak. TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE is core for you.
• You love and care about growing and developing TALENT, and are capable of lead and influence a large team of engineers. The team success is your success.
• You are able to handle multiple initiatives at the same time, keep track of them, report progress and BE THE OWNER of the project, while involving people from many areas. You are proactive in creating initiatives that helps you fulfill your goals.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.