This department is responsible for microscope hardware development (located in Germany). Client's team has developed a controller software for the microscope for this hardware which needs to be tested.
With more than 25,000 employees, our customer is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
6+ years of commercial experience using C#/.NET
Past experience in building WPF client application
- Experience in web services building (Python is nice to have, but can start with .NET expertise)
- Experience with SQL database (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience of developing framework with with JS/React (nice to have)
- Dev leading experience (estimating, reporting, workflow organization, coaching, etc)
- Experience in tuning dev process from scratch (or worked in strong process)
- Experience in proposing technology, approach that matching the best to client' use case
- Experienced in composing solution design documents
- Upper intermediate English (verbal & written)
- Experienced in following SCRUM process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, proactive leaderExperienced in following SCRUM process
- Lead development team that is working on desktop application and server side enabling
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions (with support from UX and BA)
- Work closely with other engineering teams on client side (physicist / ML engineers)
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning to delivery
- Enable best practices in development process and CI/CD
- Deliver appropriate documentation and communication around features
- Mentor team member. Participate in technical interviews
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.